I NEED YOUR HELP! BIRTHDAY CARDS TO MY UNCLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's adorable, Saku! XD

A NY B-DAY card coming up. lol

Picked out a postcard today, dropping it in the mail tomorrow. Might get there a bit early...

I'll do it, provided I have an opportunity while I'm in TX. Won't get back in time to do it from home.

Sending tomorrow! Also realized my hand writting looks like a little kids. I need to work on that > <

I see massive potential for drastic backfire.

Both the comical backfire, and the not-so-commical.

I really wanna help out and do this, but sending something to the big US sounds scary.

All you need is a stamp and a postcard!

And I'm sure it COULD backfire, but you wonderful minions would NEVER be douchebags to my poor innocent uncle. :D

So sending one off in the mail as soon as I can. This sounds awesome!

I want to do it soooo baaadddlllyyy, but my Dad won't understand why I'm sending a stranger a birthday card. >.>

I'll see if I can convince him, but no guarantees. :(

Alright, you convinced me. I'll send one from DC whilst I'm here. ^___^ Maybe I'll even find something more creative than a Mickey Mouse postcard. xD

XD!!!!! *le gasp*

I WANNA BE SPIFFY AND DO THIS!!! >XD
w-whens.. uh.. what if its late...? <___<

Never too late sending joy! 8D

You said early February! I am not too late if I mail it Monday! :D

Yay! I can't wait to hear from Leesa and see how many cards Bernie gets on the 4th! XD

I'll try to send one from Tennessee. I can put a picture of me and my cousin (we're married) on the front, and draw Dolly Parton's Titties, a hillbilly, and a chicken on the other side.

Just kidding, I would send a normal one. Kind of.

I'm not married/ did not marry my cousin.

I just fixed the address in the post with the WHOLE zipcode! >< 68164-7654

for those that already sent a card, I don't think it will be a big problem since it has the city and it's to a PObox address. >>;; but for those who haven't sent yet, the zipcode is updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.