I need some new partners. Anyone? (MxF)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nad

I think I'm adorable
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Supernatural, Fantasy, Romance, Realistic, Modern Fantasy, Post Apocalypse, Tragedy
Hello there!

As you know, I'm looking for some MxF onexone. I'm generally ok doing either the female or the male, so that shouldn't be a problem, but I do have some preferences in specific plots. I reply multiple times a day, and I do it almost everyday, with the exception of weekends. My UTC/GMT is -3. About threads vs PM, threads please. I prefer having my OOC chats via PM and the actual roleplay in threads to keep it organised, but that's something we can discuss about. Another thing you should know it's that English is not my mother language, so I may make some grammar mistakes from time to time. It's not something that should be a trouble, because I can guarantee you'll understand my posts, but if you are a grammar nazi, you might not want to RP with me. Finally, I don't do smuts. I can do some sexual content, violence, gore, cursing and whatever. Just no explicit smuts.

And now, some requirements for my partners:

- I need people that write something in between 1 paragraph and 5. According to your writing length, I'll adapt myself.
- Let's add some romance, please. I don't want any RP based on romance, but at least a small dose of it is a must.
- I want active partners. Fast replies are aweeesome, but I'm okay if you give me an answer every one, two or maybe even three days.
- I prefer having partners 16 years old or older.

We are finally getting to the RP ideas. Most of the things I can think of are pairings, but don't be afraid to ask me about your own ideas.

Some vague plots:

Plot #1: Vigilante
This is an idea that has been on my mind for a long time. It's about a human vigilante (someone like batman, or green arrow) with great skills that has to take care of a city full of crime. Of course there's a girl involved, but instead of the vigilante saving her from some bad guys, she will be saving him. He gets really bad injured during a fight and is left unconscious on the streets. The girl finds him, and as she knows calling an ambulance would be the same as delivering him to the police, she takes him home and takes care of him by her own. Later on she will keep helping him cleaning the city in any way she can, even though he will refuse at first. Anyway, this would have a lot of drama, adventure and action.

Plot #2: Space runaways
This is a really vague idea that literally just came to my head. It's about two criminals that get together to escape from the police, but as this happens in a future time, they need to leave the planet to do so. After stealing a spaceship, they'll travel some new worlds together and do their best to stay away from the earthling police.

Time for pairings:

The ones in bold are the roles I want. And the * are the RPs I want the most.
  • Shifter x Human
  • Shifter x Shifter
  • Vampire x Hunter *
  • Vampire x New Vampire
  • Superhero x Human *
  • Kitsune x Human
  • Thief x Victim
  • Thief x Police
  • Psychopath x Victim
  • Psychopath x Psychiatrist ***
  • Samurai x Shogun's daughter *
  • Princess x Kidnapper
  • Robot x Human
  • Rich girl x Bodyguard

Fandoms:

TV shows

Game of Thrones
  • Jon Snow x Daenerys
  • Jon Snow x Ygritte
  • Jon Snow x OC *
  • Daenerys x OC
  • OC x OC
Arrow
  • Oliver x Felicity *****
  • Oliver x OC *
  • Thea x Roy
  • Oliver x any other DC character
The walking dead
  • Daryl x Beth ***
  • Daryl x OC
  • OC x OC
Supernatural
  • Dean/ Sam x supernatural OC **
  • Castiel x OC demon
The vampire Diaries
  • Damon x Elena
  • Damon x OC *
  • Caroline x Niklaus ***
  • Damon x Katherine
  • Katherine x Niklaus
Breaking bad
  • Jesse x OC **
Dexter
  • Dexter x OC

Videogames

Resident Evil 4
  • Leon x Ada
  • Leon x OC
  • Leon x Ashley
Infamous
  • OC x OC
  • Delsin x OC

That's all, my friends. If you are interested in roleplaying with me, just post here or PM me (:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashana
If it's alright with you I would like to do the Kitsune and Human one. And I'd like to play the role of a female Kitsune.

Reactions: Nad
Hello! I would be interested in your first plot, the vigilante one, with either a vampire/hunter (I can play the hunter?) pairing or a shifter/human pairing; I can play either shifter or human, as well, so it's entirely up to you if you would like that one. My time zone is MST, which is UTC/GMT-7. I'm a high school student so I will be busy, but I only have three classes this semester so I will be able to post at least once a day. I hope this is okay for you!

Let me know what you would like (or don't, if you're okay for partners now!) and I can create a character for you. <33

Hi there! Seems like me and you will have fun rping together. I'm on constantly so my replies will be almost super fast most of the time. I'll list what I'm interested in because there are so many: The Vigilante Plot, VampirexHunter, VampirexNew Vampire, Princess and Kidnapper, DamonxElena, walking dead ocs. I would up to doing maybe other rps or doing all I listed lol. PM if you want to roleplay with me :D

Hello!
I, like the many other lovelys on this thread, would be interested in roleplaying with you. I think both of your plots sound like a lot of fun, and I'd be quite happy doing either one. I'm new to this website but I've been roleplaying for a long time, and I think we'd be good partners together. If you're interested we can discuss more in PMs :)

I'm about to start a crazy quantity of RPs for the moment, so I won't take any more partners. Anyway, if anyone else is interested, just post here and I'll get in touch with you when I get all this roleplays organised.

I'd be interested in a few whenever you start taking RP's again. Shifter x Human is a favorite however I'd also be interested in Vampire X Hunter. I easily adapt to my partner as far as posting length goes, if I remember correctly my timezone is considered -5, I post multiple times a day most days, Romance is easy, I'm 25 so I think I fit that over 16 bill easily, and I don't like smut either we are on the same wave length with that. I don't care whether I play male or female and I can either make a custom character or modify a character in my blog.

Get in touch when you start taking RP partners again.

Status
Not open for further replies.