I need some characters drawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon

Original poster
Hello, my name is Melon and I am looking for some characters to be drawn for an RP I'm in.

I'd prefer for this not to be anime style, other than that, I am not picky on how you do it. ^^
Name: Kerrick Velasco

Height: 6'3" (190.5 cm)

Weight: 190 lbs (86.18 kg)

Appearance: Kerrick is a lean but muscular man. He is olive-skinned with medium-length brown hair that he typically keeps in a ponytail. He is a very handsome man, and is somewhat aware of it. However, he never lets it get to him. He has a crescent shaped scar across his cheek, but other than that, he has no imperfections on his body. His eyes are a perplexing shade of dark blue.

Name: Aither Umori

Height: 6'2

Weight: 190 lbs

Physical Appearance: Aither is tall, handsome and well built. His hair is a magnificent shade of white, and is usually kept somewhat trim in the front, aside from a few stray strands that accent his eyes. In the back he usually maintains a ponytail as is tradition of Umori warriors. His eyes are an almost ethereal shade of crystal blue.

Name: Aknar

Height: 218cm | 7'2"

Weight: 163kg | 360lbs

Physical Appearance:
Aknar is a particularly feral looking tribesman, even more so than most. At over 7ft tall, he is tall, not particularly outstanding among other men of the northern tribes, but is well built and muscular all the same. His hair, dark and straight, run down to just past shoulder level. He occasionally tries to keep some of it tied back, away from his equally dark eyes when hunting, but the strong winds of the North often undo his efforts eventually. As a result living in the remote wilderness of the North, braving the harshest of winters and fighting dangerous animals on a regular basis for the sake of survival, Aknar, like most of his kin, appears a little older than he really is. A life braving the bitter elements of the North does tend to leave its scars. In Aknar's case, three, which run diagonally across his face, thanks to a snow cat that ambushed him as a boy on his first deer hunt. The snow cat became his first kill instead. Aknar's general attire consists mostly of layers of thick leather, purpose tailored for warmth and protection against attacks. For additional warmth, and partly as trophies from successful hunts, he wears the pelts of his prey – mostly that of deer, moose, whatever is common. Most notably, he wears parts of the antlers of a moose as pouldrons, the skulls of wolves as bracers, and has retained the skull and pelt of his first kill, the snow cat, as part of a hood.​

I took a stab at Aither. It's kinda quick and messy, but there you go!
tumblr_obb5w0PLl91vpl82uo1_500.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I took a stab at Aither. It's kinda quick and messy, but there you go!
tumblr_obb5w0PLl91vpl82uo1_500.png
OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT. Would it be possible for you to do the other two as well? If not that is fine ^^

I'm willing to pay for them (I should be getting more money this week) Though I am just a broke college student so I don't know how much I can pay.

I went ahead and did the rest of them!

Kerrick!

(Aither, again. :P )

Aknar!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.