I need partners..

W

willow

Original poster
Okay, I'm new here and finding it hard to find people that would like to roleplay with me, so here I am posting!

IDEAS:
- I have an idea based on the outlaw, Jesse James, and his sister, and another boy...I'd prefer for you to be both the boys, but you know....but I've been dying to do this one forever!
- I LOVE HARRY POTTER
- I love love the Hunger Games as well.
- Anything modern (for the most part)
- Horses (like with humans or without)
- Throw any plots my way?

I am honestly really open to anything at this point, so please let me know if you'd like to roleplay. Thanks so much!

I'd be willing to do a modern-day roleplay with you (possibly with a fantasy twist? =D) but I'd like to know one thing first; Do you consider romance to be a necessity and/or the main/most interesting part of a story?

I don't have a problem with two characters ending up romantically involved if they happen to click (I usually play a dude, too) but I get frustrated when people insist on it; if our characters can't seem to click that way I'm not going to force it or create a new character for it, I still think a story can be interesting if characters stay friends or even wind up as enemies!

I'd do a Harry Potter roleplay. Characters from the books or made up ones?

I would be willing to do a Harry Potter rp. Non mature.