I need help

• Thread starter Delusional IIV Idol
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
i need someone to talk about a problem, I'm having. I copied someone's pairing thread and now there all mad at me and claiming that all those pairings on there thread were theres, and I deleted it, but I'm worried if i post the same pairings then they'll get mad again.

Well copying a thread and posting it is generally looked down upon, and usually when a partner is interested in the same thing as another they tend to ask for a roleplay with that partner. What kind of pairings did you copy? General set up like vampire x hunter or specific scenarios?

Well copying a thread and posting it is generally looked down upon, and usually when a partner is interested in the same thing as another they tend to ask for a roleplay with that partner. What kind of pairings did you copy? General set up like vampire x hunter or specific scenarios?
basically all these different types of pairings, there wasn't any plots listed, just generic pairings that had more detail to it, and I already talked with someone and they said that no one owns pairings

I'd suggest maybe mixing and matching? Add a few of your own, too, and don't copy it exactly to the letter!

I'd suggest maybe mixing and matching? Add a few of your own, too, and don't copy it exactly to the letter!
I didn't mean too, I added my own pairings and they said they were theres and that have been working very hard and everytime we meet, we butt heads.

I didn't mean too, I added my own pairings and they said they were theres and that have been working very hard and everytime we meet, we butt heads.
Hm :/ Possibly only take the ones you extremely like?
Or, possibly, just don't post the list again for a bit, and browse people's offers and ask some of them to roleplay?

Hm :/ Possibly only take the ones you extremely like?
Or, possibly, just don't post the list again for a bit, and browse people's offers and ask some of them to roleplay?
I've tried that and nothing seems to work, I didn't mean too..I don't want to get in trouble, and I really liked the pairings, there not all hers and they belong to everyone. I just don't want to get in trouble, I came here to roleplay and I cause problems T_T

Airing out these kinds of things in public where the person can SEE that post and get angrier inevitably can cause more drama and trouble!

So I am going to lock this, and a moderator will talk to you about it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.