1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
Kinks and plot ideas are accepted. I didn't put too many tags because I don't want to tag something that might not happen.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone to play the older brother. I can do this rp with multiple people, however, it depends on if you're actually willing to keep this going; there's no point in starting if we can't even get to the middle. The rp can either be in PMs or thread, whichever you're most comfortable with. Let me know!

Here is the opening post. If you're wanting to do this, just say so in a reply, and we can do character sheets in PMs or thread(s) before we start if you want.

Cali's brother sat in the driver's seat of his car, tapping his fingers on the wheel as he waited for his little sister to get out of school. He really didn't mind watching her while their parents were away for the weekend, he had nothing better to do. However, he did mind having to watch her before they even left. It was only Wednesday, and here he is, at her school at 3:30PM. He was glad he was out of school.

Cali got in the car, catching him off guard a little. "Well, it took you long enough." He joked as he started the car. When she didn't reply, he looked over at her and touch her arm softly. He started on the road. "Hey, what's wrong?" She shook her head, looking out the window. It was obvious she was a bit bummed. Not crying and depressed, but just in a bad mood.

"You know you can tell me. Come on Cal."
"I don't wanna talk about it... You wouldn't understand anyway.." she mumbled. This left him curious. Of course he would understand! Wouldn't he?

Okay, well I stopped in the middle because I'm lazy and this is an okay place to start off. I already have a little bit of the rest planned. If you're interested in knowing, we can talk about it or we can just let it play out in the rp.

I would love to be apart of this! I would just need for information on what you're looking for in this!(:

I'm interested too, if you're still looking for people to do this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.