I hope I'm doing the right thing... Hi, everyone! *shyly waves*

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

SuperCreativeName

Original poster
Uhm, hi there! Let me try this...

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
I'm happy with whatever you want! You can call me Aoife, my real name, or make up a nickname. I've never had one, after all~

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am a girl! *Looks down at chest and giggles* Yup, definitely a girl. But I'm happy to roleplay as a guy in some situations.

How old are you?
I am 15 years of age! 16 in two days :3 (Most people think I'm 18 though, which is strange xD)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I'm new to the site, but not to roleplaying. I started when I was around 10-11.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I'm happy with either! I've just started doing group ones, and I love getting to know everyone!

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Both! And don't forget watching the stars at night from a grassy hill. It's breathtaking.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
PANDORA NO YORUUUUUUUUU! I love Corpse Party too much xD But Canterella, Rolling Girl, Again, To the Beginning and a lot more anime openings/Vocaloid songs!

Overall, I'm just a friendly, bubbly girl that is out to have fun and make a lot of friends! I hope you guys like me! And I hope to talk to you all soon, whether it's roleplay or not! *smiles*

I heard Corpse Party.
Hello, you. Welcome to the site.

Yay! Welcome to Iwaku! X3

Hiiii Aoife! Welcome to the community!

Hiya New person!

Nice to meet you, and now I've got another game to try to understand XD. Though, the first thing I thought of when I read 'Corpse Party' was music by Voltaire.

Nice to meet you, and now I've got another game to try to understand XD. Though, the first thing I thought of when I read 'Corpse Party' was music by Voltaire.

XD It's an amazing game, I highly recommend checking it out!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*squeals in excitement at the mention of Corpse Party*

Hello! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I am also a big fan of Corpse Party. (Seiko is my favorite character.) You will fit right in on this site. From what I have seen, most of us are very friendly and easy to talk to. I hope you have a nice stay on this site filled with glorious insanity. :3

Reactions: SuperCreativeName