I Have Too Many Threads Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyan

Original poster
So, I've been here before, but all my threads die eventually, and I'm too lazy to revive them.

Info and Rurus~
• I don't do libertine or sex scenes (my characters may or may not make innuendos, though)
• Thread preferred, but can use PM if you prefer
• Any post length is fine, as long as I can understand what you're typing.
• I post at a roughly intermediate level.
• I can do FxF, FxM, and some MxM (I'm better at playing females, though)
• I can't play canon characters
• I don't do historical or animal/furry
• Tell me if you want romance or no
• I can kind of play multiple characters, so if you (or I) want to do a harem or love triangle plot, that's fine
• I'm slow as molasses.

Fandoms
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Black Rock Shooter

Other
I have a character I portray as a bit overweight (actually a bit of a self-insert), and I will put an asterisk (*) beside plots I wish to use her in. She's not really a romance character, so if you see an asterisk in the pairings section, it detonates more of a friendship pairing. If you are interested in a plot, but don't want me to use her, I can make another character. (Alternatively, if you do want me to use her in a plot that does not have an asterisk, please ask me and I'll think about it.)

Pairings (Italics are which role I'd prefer)
Master x Servant
Magician x Apprentice
Human x Magician
Hero x Villain
Good!Demon Lord/Lady x Hero

Ideas
1: "Remember When" (MxF, FxF, MxM) (Romance)
(Char A), after yet another bad break-up, laments their luck and tries remembering what exactly started the whole mess: (Char B), the only person that (A) broke up with instead of the other way around. As if by some stroke of irony, (B) calls, inviting (A) for a meeting. But rather than the attempt to get back together one might imagine, it turns out that (B) has a new lover, and is going to get engaged, and decided to call up their old flame to set straight anything that (A) might have been thinking about them. Heartbroken, (A) returns home and, exhausted, falls asleep. When they wake up, they find they've been sent back in time, back when (A) and (B) first got together. (Optional: an alternate time line version of B also gets sent back in time, except that this B has just been arrested for the murder of {A} and their lover)

2: Red String (MxF, FxF, MxM) (Romance, Modern Fantasy/Paranormal)
In this particular world, match-ups are made within the first few years of one's life and usually last through adulthood. However, finding your match is not easy, as the only way to tell is a red string only visible by those in the pairing. (A), however, has been having a happy life without finding their match, even getting a lover in a similar situation as them. This goes fine until one night on a drive, (A) and their partner get into an accident, and (A) dies. However, (A) stays in the world as a ghost, incapable of being seen by most, except by those with good senses, attachments to the dead, or, incidentally, the other half of their pairing.

I'll also be cool with others' ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.