I have too many ideas~

F

FancySockDragon

Hello~ I'm FancySockDragon, though you may call me Fancy. As the title suggests I have too many rp ideas. I'll list some things . . .

Some requirements:
*No one liners. I'll accept short paragraphs but- ugh, one liners show a lack of effort.
*Romance isn't required, but prefered.
*I like people who can add comedy to an rp, do with that what you will.
*No Mary Sue or Gary Sue characters. Characters with flaws add in story and are more realistic.

Some Never-will-I-allow-this things:
*I probably should have put the no one-liners here, oh well.
*I only use the fade to black method when it comes to sexual scenes. No exceptions.
*I probably should have put the Mary Sue thing here too.
*Don't be homophobic or extremely religious OOC. If your character is either of these, then fine, I'll except that. But don't be like that OOC, we won't get along if you do. e_e

Okay, done with that.
I have some plot ideas that mostly resolve around romance, The roles I put in bold are ones I want to play. The ones without any bold are the ones I don't really mind playing either.

Angel x Demon
Arranged Marriage (Where they hate each other.)
Demon Butler x Master/Mistress
Magic user x Magic cat
Wizards adventure
Some form of Mpreg something
Artist x Author
Scientist x Somewhat sentient robot

That'd be it. Please Pm me, it's easier to keep track of ^_^ Most of these are based off of a Fandom.

I'd be interested in doing the artist x author plot with you :)

I would love to do the Angel X Demon or Magic User X Magic Cat story with you.

Hello Fancy Sock dragon, can I call you sock instead of Fancy? I'm interested in pursuing the Scientist x Somewhat sentient robot roleplay. It has been too long since I participated in a science-fiction piece. Do you have any ideas for your character?

@Trifected Alright, that rp was based off of a fanfiction I read a while back. So I have a short plot idea for it, so Pm me.

@Fujoshi*Girl Alright, Pm me then cause I can actually keep track of that.

@OddShot Alright, That one is somewhat based off of Big Hero 6, but there's a bit to discuss about the plot. Can we continue this through Pms?

@FancySockDragon: Aww, I haven't seen that movie yet! Plotting is great; I'd love to continue this discussion through PMs. I am conversing with a few people tonight. Don't be surprised if it takes me a while to respond.

I'm interested in doing the Angel x Demon one, if you're still interested.