I HAVE TO SHARE THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Red Sinfonia

Original poster
I really don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I saw this on my brother's Facebook feed and I laughed so hard in a public store watching this.

Basically, it's a proposed video of how some men pee in public restrooms. Whether it's true or not, I just... I couldn't even.
https://www.facebook.com/paz/videos/10153308897337744/?pnref=story

Is that crazy of me?

Also, normally I don't just stand around and watch videos in a store, but my boyfriend was at one of those blood pressure machines and I was bored...

HowToBasic.

Good choice, but you have it all wrong.

We usually stand waaaaay further back and see how far we can make it go.

Reactions: Red Sinfonia
Okay, but what's with the foot in the toilet bowl?

Okay, but what's with the foot in the toilet bowl?
Gotta make sure it all flushes.

If you've never watched HowToBasic on YouTube I can't recommend it enough. Would link it but on my phone, so it's a pain.

It's just someone making a complete mess out of everything all the time. With eggs.

Gotta make sure it all flushes.

If you've never watched HowToBasic on YouTube I can't recommend it enough. Would link it but on my phone, so it's a pain.

It's just someone making a complete mess out of everything all the time. With eggs.
That sounds like my new favorite channel. Thanks. [:

HowToBasic gets old fast. He's the only channel I ever unsubscribed from because the dude relies on shock value and tries way too hard.

I thought it was hilarious for about six months, but his videos get very repetitive very fast. You'll see what I mean.

No, you know what. I already saw it. I saw where it would get old.

Back to BirgirPall!

The comments on the post are more hilarious than the video.

I thought it was hilarious for about six months,
I only needed 20 seconds. :/

When something feels to reptitive in that short a time?
You got a problem.

Oh, HowToBasic. Silly billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.