1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy Epic, Cyberpunk, (Para)Military, Zombie Survival, Dystopic
Ever since Exalted March fell out and ended up in the Graveyard, I never got to use my children OCs for my characters. I'd like to do a Fire Emblem roleplay of some sort, but not like Exalted March. Anybody willing to Co-GM and plot with me about a new Fire Emblem RP?

I'm game. I'm always gm or some random player. I'd love to be not... one of those

Well, unless any Co-GMs want special positions, you can be a VIC
I'll take up to two Co-GMs and if they want VIC spots they can get them. That means we have three VICs.

SUPER IMPORTANT EDIT: OR YOU COULD BE A BIG BAD WE NEED THOSE TOO

Um... I've had minour experience GM-ing, but I would love to try to help Co-GM, if that's okay!

so we have a gm and two co-gms now yeaaah! lets see if we can generate more interest. For that I'd recommend we begin discussion on the plot so people know we have a general idea as to what we are doing

I would like to be a super big bad guy with OP powers and I can insta kill. Is that OK?

@UltimaCircuit Glad you could come, no, you can't do that. I'll add you to the conversation I set up for the members of Exalted March who are still active
@St O'possum As you probably gathered, there is a private conversation between myself and some acquaintances of which I have already confirmed at least one Co-GM. We're discussing the plot, since those who are not interested just drop out (Sorry Ultima, Xylime won't be returning) so I may add you to the repertoire. I already have a good portion of the plot generalized.

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
I am willing to be a Co-GM. Sorry i don't think i was clear

Status
Not open for further replies.