I have ALL THE TIME.

H

HeliumJack

Original poster
So Summer has started, and that means a lot of time on my hands. A lot. And, of course, I would like to start up a bunch of One on one's to take up my time. I am seriously doing nothing, all the time, so I promise I'll reply a bunch.

I have a few things I would like to roleplay right now:
Elder Scrolls
Mass Effect
The Secret Life of Arrietty
Fallout 3
Game of Thrones

I'd really prefer something loosely based on most of those, and I would absolutely love to try one of your roleplay ideas if you have one! :D
If you want, we can just brainstorm, and I promise, I can come up with something pretty good after a bit of brainstorming.

I tend to play females more often, but I will play male, and will do mxm or fxf, IF the plot is going strongly enough to make it plausible.

I like to write a whole bunch in my roleplays. At least a couple of paragraphs.

Message me!
or email me at [email protected]. :>
Either is cool.

Re: Gimme something tasty!

It would depend on wether or not you can do the mature thing. Like if you're old enough to do mature RPs. But idk.

You could have one where a detective gets into a car crash and then he starts living two lives. Like that one TV show that I can't think of the name of right now but it's like he goes to sleep then wakes up and spends a day in a life where his son survived the crash but his wife died, then he goes to sleep and wakes up the next day and spends a day in a life where his wife survived but his son didn't and all the while he's trying to solve cases where he gets clues from one side of life to solve crimes in the other without making people suspicious. That would only need 3-4 people unless one or both of you is willing to double or triple up on characters. It would only be one to two characters for the one player at a time, but they would still play more than one.

Sorry if that seems to be confusing, I'm like half-asleep right now. If you'd like a more coherent explanation, PM me or something. :)

Oh by the way, Welcome to Iwaku! -huggles-

Re: I need some partners!

I love the "One is post-apocalyptic Fallout 3 kind of thing, with less people" idea! I will pm you!:D

I's always looking for more partners. :>