October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!

HIPPIES, LEFT WING WACK JOBS, DEMOCRATS AND COMMIE LOVERS!

They want to take your guns and rape your face while you sleep! They wont rest until all the WORLD is gently suckling on the chapped teat of government! Veteran of a foreign war? Bled for "Your country" That's nice, you'll be sleeping in the streets with a 'will work for food sign' in a month, while across town a special interest group is giving degenerates and junkies free health care, thanks Obama. While wage earners and the so called working class breaks its back everyday, the bloated welfare system spends it's time helping those who do not help themselves. WE CANNOT STAND FOR THIS, ACT SOON OR ELSE

LIBERTIES GONE!

FACE RAPED!

GUNS SOLD TO COMMUNISTS!

This isn't my America, not now not ever.

Reactions: 1 person
But some people can't afford healthcare because hospitals won't give you meds without insurance, and you can't afford insurance or get approved for it because you have health issues! ;__;

But fuck anybody trying to take my weapons away. D:< Criminals will still get blackmarket weapons if they want them, they're criminals! It just means the rest of us can't protect ourselves from robbers and zombies!

You need to chill, man. *passes the bong to October*

Personally, as a liberal...

I feel like we should put the liberty in liberal and think before taking rights away. Criminals are... Well, criminals. As long as guns exist, they will have them. That's a no-brainer. Taking away the second amendment won't do shit. As for healthcare and welfare, you can't call it a bad system because it's not airtight. It is ridiculous, however, that one cannot receive medical care when they need it while the jackass addicted to hydro is getting that shit over the counter because he has an iffy knee.

@Diana, ahh you see you forgot its not only robbers and communist/zombies <-(no difference just another term), also Aliens and hobos.

Do you want to go into politics with me, Tober?
We'll make the BULLETS'N'BANDAGES party. Guns and doctors for everyone!

tumblr_mll7z19Oj51r3v2v5o1_500.png

Just want to give a shout out to the second amendment: the black market, criminal gangs, lone wolf psychopaths, terrorists, modern day pirates and people who make a living off killing, conflict, and war profiteering in general thanks you! Gun distribution flows a lot smoother this way, god bless 'chu!

Y'know, Torsty, we have the Second Amendment so that we may revolt against a tyrant. You're probably going to go on and say how Obama's a tyrant or something, but we have checks and balances. Really, the second amendment has nothing to do with the black market. Outlawing guns won't stop them from getting on the streets. Automatic weapons require a license and a tax, and yet delinquent gangs have AK-47s for free because they bought them from Russian black marketers. As long as guns exist, people who should not have them will have them.

Actually, Communist Dictatorships commonly do not allow their citizens to own weapons beyond a baseball bat or piece of rebar - many Russian Black Marketers during the Cold War were either criminals themselves, proving to us that banning guns won't help, or Soviet-sponsored smugglers, so as to tear apart America from the inside (think, this was the Cold war). Obviously, I'm advocating the right to own weapons, which is more of a Republican or Democratic (I speak of the types of Government, not the political parties) perspective.

Am I the only one here speaking sensibly?

Why am I astonished by this? This is The Asylum. I shouldn't be surprised.

Well, I suppose we need a hint of intelligence here.

YOU WOULD SAY THAT, WOULDN'T YOU? COMMIE.

YOU JUST HATE FREEDOM AND WANT TO TAKE OUR GUNS.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, VERBAL

IT'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

Actually, Communist Dictatorships commonly do not allow their citizens to own weapons beyond a baseball bat or piece of rebar - many Russian Black Marketers during the Cold War were either criminals themselves, proving to us that banning guns won't help, or Soviet-sponsored smugglers, so as to tear apart America from the inside (think, this was the Cold war). Obviously, I'm advocating the right to own weapons, which is more of a Republican or Democratic (I speak of the types of Government, not the political parties) perspective.

Am I the only one here speaking sensibly?

Why am I astonished by this? This is The Asylum. I shouldn't be surprised.

Well, I suppose we need a hint of intelligence here.

Uuuuuuuuuum, have you ever heard of Hitler? Try reading a history book.

GO BACK TO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I got your history right here"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FbuluDBHpfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hi Vay ^.^

Verbal! Read the last sentince of the warning up top!