I Had The Worst Dream Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Luna☆

Basically, I had a really wacky dream where I was on Iwaku, and suddenly someone takes control of my computer. I helplessly watch as they do terrible things with my account and get me banned. This was especially bad, because I was still in the process of launching this new RP, and I was trying to convince them over skype to talk to the mods and persuade them that I'd never do anything like that, but everyone had already left the Spellheart group and ignored me. I woke up at this point, and it was like 3:30AM.

So that was a thing that happened.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
Basically, I had a really wacky dream where I was on Iwaku, and suddenly someone takes control of my computer. I helplessly watch as they do terrible things with my account and get me banned. This was especially bad, because I was still in the process of launching this new RP, and I was trying to convince them over skype to talk to the mods and persuade them that I'd never do anything like that, but everyone had already left the Spellheart group and ignored me. I woke up at this point, and it was like 3:30AM.

So that was a thing that happened.
This might be a sign that you need to go out for a walk. In the sun. :ferret:

This is why you don't eat that late-night pizza before going to bed.

Wait, you mean the gas I used to wiped your memories of that incident failed?
Damn... I'll need to stop by again.

Status
Not open for further replies.