2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Horror, uhhh...
2 Ideas, that is!
- Halo
- and/or Kingdom Hearts
I've been checking around, and I don't see enough of these that suit my interests, so here I am. Here are a few things about what I'm expecting (I'm pretty flexible though, so feel free to talk to me about anything).

1: All RPs I do are non-canon, and revolve around OCs. For Halo, the timeline honestly doesn't hold much sway over me. I'd rather have that be a plot we come up with ourselves. For Kingdom Hearts, the same applies. OCs only, and just about anything goes. Of course, KH wouldn't be much without it's canon, so we'll have to discuss the time of the setting as we come up with the plot.

1.5: My whole OC policy only applies to our characters. Villains and/or NPC's are totally fine being from the original game.

2: I'm a romantic at heart, and I also like a gender balance... I also ALSO only play guys. Basically, I'd like to have a bit of romance between characters to spice up the plot. Don't count me out for action though! Considering the fandoms I want to RP, action is going to be a huge part of everything, and I like to beat the crap outta stuff quite a bit.

3: When it's all said and done, I'm no expert on either fandom. My knowledge is thorough, yet scattered (if that's even a thing). If I could have a partner who can hold their own in the universe of our choosing, that would be very VERY ideal. Or we could just make up whatever and stick characters in it. I'm TOTALLY cool with doing that too.

That's about it. Shoot me a message or something if you're interested. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.