I followed the yellow brick road

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
H

Hana

Original poster
Hello I am Hana
I am 17 will be 18 tomorrow
I joined today obviously
birthday August 22 1995
Year of the boar Chinese Zodiac
Leo in American zodiac
I love writing and reading and roleplaying of course
Roleplaying I like Romance ,Supernatural , Wolves, Zombies , Birds , Dragons
I am shy at first then I never shut up
I want to make a lot of friends and live life to the fullest
so ya haha XD

Welcome again to Iwaku, Hana! I'm glad you took the time to get comfortable in the cbox with us ^^

Let me know if you need anything, or if you have any questions!

Welcome to the land of Iwaku, and you are certainly not in Kansas anymore..or at least wherever else your living! You might've already read some of these before you decided to join as some people do but here are some helpful links to really help you get started here, its actually not that hard. Basically do what you see fit, or are comfortable with! If you like meeting new people and fast paced RPs then head on over to the Cbox with Fatalrendezvous, or if you like some forum based plot-bunny action then come on over to the jump ins~

But anyway, welcome again! And don't be afraid to ask questions or hit me up if you want someone to help you get adjusted~ :>

Reactions: Hana
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope we'll see you in the Content forums sometime!

August babies are the best. ^^ Jussayin'.

Other than that, WELCOME TO THA JUNGLE

Thank you all for your kind words ~~~~ [MENTION=4947]Lady Sabine[/MENTION] [MENTION=3536]Rufiya[/MENTION] [MENTION=5122]fatalrendezvous[/MENTION]