I fell headfirst into the Assassin's Creed fandom again. Looking to write some good ol' historical stabby stories

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Rhonu

Edgebabby
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I LOVE fandom based RP. For original content, most of what I do is historical fantasy. Most of it contains slash/yaoi, and I'd be willing to try furry some time, but I'm definitely not in a rush to do so.
Yes hello hi. Not new here, not new to RP but I haven't been on this site in... a long time. Don't let that deter you, I'm certainly not rusty when it comes to writing.

So! Assassin's Creed. I fell out of the fandom for a while but it came back with a vengeance with the announcement of AC Mirage and AC Red (finally!) and now I have CRAVINGS.

Canon/Canon ONLY with one exception but it's a little specific. It's canon/OC with you writing the OC, ask if you're curious. I RP through private message or discord, no public threads. Discord for OOC chat is very much encouraged.

I really really really enjoy slow burn romance with a good mixture of angst, drama and humor, and enemies-to-lovers is a favorite trope of mine. Obviously smut is not needed because if that were the case I would've posted this in redstar instead (though I'm not against including it, but it's not a must at all). Having said that, smut or no smut, platonic or romantic, I am restricting myself to M/M for the main characters. I'm also very big on sharing plot bunnies so please don't hesitate to share any and every idea you may have ^__^

I enjoy a lot of different ships and I'm also okay with AUs like... modern day or whatever. I have done a modern day Leonardo/Arno once and it was amazing. I will add that there are a few games that I haven't played and a few characters I don't care about. this includes everything from Syndicate and Odessy, and Valhalla but that's only because I haven't gotten around to playing that one yet. I'm also not huge on Origins though it's okay. Still working my way through that one. Basically I love everything from AC1 to and including Unity, those are always good.

When it comes favorite characters, I like most of them but I'm very basic lol. Gotta go with the original, I adore Altair and love writing him. AltMal is of course A+ fantastic but I'm open to other ideas and suggestions. I'm also not dead-set on writing Altair but I do have a preference for him at this moment. (where is my AC1 remaster Ubi?!)

So yeah. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in working something out.

Hey! I may be willing to try something out!