4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
I don't quite know what it was you people did, but all of the prefixes are different.

Why is that?

They seem more like overall classifications than subgenres now. I preferred the way before, and I'm sure many other members did too.

I propose that at the very least, you keep the old prefixes in, or maybe add a second for the categorization of the threads. It would make navigation much easier, as it was before.

I am not sure what's different? All of the old prefixes are still there, just with a few added new ones in a couple sections? What and where is different?

Huh. I didn't particularly pay close attention to some of the other genres, but I specifically noticed it in the Mature (Libertine) section.

AH! I see.

The previous prefixes weren't supposed to be Genres, they were meant as content ratings/warnings so people knew what to expect when reading. We added in a new rating system so people could more accurately rate their roleplay content. It's not as easily click viewable like the prefixes, but it's still searchable via the Advanced Search. But we are looking for a way so those ARE clickable. (Meanwhile, search will just have to do.)

The prefixes are meant to be actual genres to match the rest of the forum.

... Porque no las dos?

Last edited:
I don't speak Egyptian! >:[

*Whispers* I know it was spanish, that was a joke. ;_;

Both ARE there, though? The prefixes and the new content ratings.

Unless you mean adding back in the old prefixes, but there's no point in doing that. Since the new content ratings are there serving the purpose they are supposed to!

But... That's the thing O.o

They're serving the purpose they're supposed to, but they're serving a different purpose than they were.

I think the new prefixes are fine personally, since we now have the content warning check boxes. I must prefer it this way, actually! Though I was super confused at first, going through all of the new prefixes, so I get you there haha.

90% of the time I'm on the site is when I'm on my 3DS, so trying to navigate is rough already because the site doesn't translate well to mobile.

(snip)
It's not as easily click viewable like the prefixes, but it's still searchable via the Advanced Search. But we are looking for a way so those ARE clickable. (Meanwhile, search will just have to do.)
(snip)
Actually, you can't just do a search for the genres. When I selected the Roleplaying section, and a genre I wanted to view so I could see which ones fell under that category, I was told I had to put in a user's name, or a key word... Which kinda defeats the purpose of an open and broad search with only the genre. ^^