I do not get it

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
So My husband gets a ps4 and I been working, he is on unemployment. He didn't go to the store so I didn't have food, so I got food. Now he is blaming me for shit. I am like wtf. he won't look at me he won't talk to me. even when we kiss it's like meh. Fucking mad sad annoyed I dk he is bi polar and says he has a handle on it. He does not, I am just like you got to be fucking with me. Sorry about the language but Shit I hate when he acts like this makes me all depressed. I don't even know how to snap his ass out of this mood. I want to beat my head into a brick wall repeatedlyrics. Love him but everything is always you fault, I am always to blame or have to say sorry, and dear God if I get upset or mad I still have to be upbeat or he gets meh and annoying or mad and yells at me. If I yell back or give attitude it gets worse. NO he doesn't beat me just fucking ugggghhhh... Kinda want to go back to drinking and get drunk just to deal with days like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.