I did a little bit of an investigation, and it took me here.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

The Nexerus

Original poster
Hello. :wave:

I'm a latecomer of what people have apparently taken to calling 'The Great Migration'. I'm eager to find a roleplay or two to enjoy and meet a few new faces (alongside some old ones). I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here; Iwaku seems pleasant right off the bat, and I'm confident that my good first impression will be built off of into the near future.

Reactions: Genghismike
A more formal and not so random HELLO AND WELCOME, Nex! :D

Welcome to one of the darkest corners of internet~

Here you may find anything from mental illnesses to cute little kitties :)

Nex, good.

We need more people of taste here.

*sips coffee* Thought I locked the door to this place...well anywho welcome aboard and I hope you have a good time here.

I'm a latecomer of what people have apparently taken to calling 'The Great Migration'. I'm eager to find a roleplay or two to enjoy and meet a few new faces (alongside some old ones). I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here; Iwaku seems pleasant right off the bat, and I'm confident that my good first impression will be built off of into the near future.
Hey their, I see your a new person. Always good to see a new face here at Iwaku.

Welcome to the site, and hopefully you'll find plenty of RP's to suit you're needs.

:bsmile:

A more formal and not so random HELLO AND WELCOME, Nex! :D
psst, you should have shut the door when you had the chance.

Now this guy is gonna clean up all the bad grammar in the place.