I could see myself spinning tales here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weaverella

Original poster
Most humble greetings to you all, I am Weaverella, and, despite my avatar, am deathly afraid of spiders, but find drider-type creatures neat. Weird, right? Anyways, I am a female in my twenties and love to roleplay, really, I have a ton of plots running their courses through my head on a daily basis, so you will most likely see me spin some stories around here often.

I like a lot of genres,but sexual-oriented roleplays are not really my thing, despite my strong love for Dating Sims. I love games, and many of my plots, at least the group ones,will likely have some gaming elements to them. I live in Canada and am without scholastic courses or employment, so expect me to be here often!

Until then,
Weaverella.

'ay there, Weave. I completely agree with you; I have an intense phobia of those eight-legged horrors, but the driders/spiderfolk of the Underdark are interesting, although I don't have a fascination of them.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! Enjoy your stay here, and be sure to poke your nose into our chatbox from time to time. If you've got questions, drop them to me in a PM and I'll take care of what I can.

Well Hellooooo! Spiders are very scary, but look so neat. O__O Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku! I am sure you will like it here. I two love Drider an greatly dislike actual spiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.