I CONFESS...

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
I am fearless.

That is my confession.

Blind Hemingway

I dropped my keys in the cooling pool
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
I confess OK smells like motor oil. Ew.

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
I confess that its ACTUALLY cooking oil.

C

Corvus Corax

Original poster
I CONFESS THAT I LOOOOOVE YOU ALL <3...Unless I'm in a bad mood...then I get my hater face on.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
I confess that sometimes when someone messages me when I have the "do not disturb" message up on my MSN, that I want to sock them in the balls. D:<

King Weavel

The Burger King
I am in the middle between passive and aggressive. But I prefer to plan things out with my fellow RPers so I don't mess them up. Although I do keep plot twists under wraps. I believe planning things out helps make for better posts so I do it often.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Genre You DON'T Like
No SMUT EVER. Not big on modern RPs, not a fan of Mass RPs due to past experiences. I may make exceptions though if an RP is particularly interesting. I will NEVER get involved with anything like yaoi or furry FYI, those I do not make exceptions with. Also not too keen on perverse RPs.
I confess that Arlon is the strongest bot and that I don't think I'll beat em a fourth time.

D

Drew

Original poster
I confess that I would really like slap someone when they tell me to 'shh'

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I confess that I don't open up enough, it makes my relationships suffer.

C

Corvus Corax

Original poster
I confess that I've had about ten minutes of sleep the last day or so.

X

xmelesiox

Original poster
I confess that I did eat all of my wifes chocolate after I took my medication and convinced her that she ate all her chocolates when she was stoned so she'd buy more. And she'll never know. Cause she doesn't read here. But I feel better. Cause I have more chocolates to eat when I take my meds.

King Weavel

The Burger King
I am in the middle between passive and aggressive. But I prefer to plan things out with my fellow RPers so I don't mess them up. Although I do keep plot twists under wraps. I believe planning things out helps make for better posts so I do it often.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Genre You DON'T Like
No SMUT EVER. Not big on modern RPs, not a fan of Mass RPs due to past experiences. I may make exceptions though if an RP is particularly interesting. I will NEVER get involved with anything like yaoi or furry FYI, those I do not make exceptions with. Also not too keen on perverse RPs.
I confess that I called the water company people retards for misspelling my name..

SERIOUSLY, real life EPIC FAIL on their part, I have no regret or remorse or desire to take the words back. :P

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
I confess that I really like Ke$ha's songs, that skanky lil harlot... o_____o; They're just so delightfully dance-dance skanky!

L

Leutha

Original poster
I confess that I don't know what a Spiderbot is and am frightened when I see them on the front page

C

Corvus Corax

Original poster
I confess that I did eat all of my wifes chocolate after I took my medication and convinced her that she ate all her chocolates when she was stoned so she'd buy more. And she'll never know. Cause she doesn't read here. But I feel better. Cause I have more chocolates to eat when I take my meds.

I confess I've done something like this before and I want to do this... ^5's xmelesiox.

Also I confess that I bit my nails down while waiting on the food to be done today O__e

AND... that I maybe need to start acting on my own in some things...instead of looking to other people

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I Confess that I smoke too much.

Anglkate

brrrrrr
either or
Favorite Genres
I'm not really picky. I'll USUALLY try things at least once
Genre You DON'T Like
...again I'm flexible...so there isn't really a genre i DONT like per say
i confess that some days i should really take better care of myself >.>

D

DancingWarPanda

Original poster
I confess that I gained my red wings not to long ago >.>

(definition 1 on urban dictionary)

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
I confess that there are days like this that I want abuse power and make problems disappear. >:[

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
I Confess that while I should be working right now, I am posting on Iwaku, because Work is Heresy.

and I confess that I just busted ass, 4.5 on the richter scale.