I can't find the button to change my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk

밀크 티
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Thursday afternoon - Monday evening.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm mostly known to roleplay modern, slice of life, small amounts of CLEAN romance (anything farther than that will need warming up), sci-fi, and magical.

Please keep in mind that these are my FAVORITES, not the only genres I roleplay. I am open to trying something new if you allow me to learn and accept that I /will/ mess up.
Hello. I have checked the FAQ, but what the FAQ says is that there is a "User Name Change" button, but I don't see it?

Can anyone help me locate it? It's not where the FAQ said.

Adelaide

Lost
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Romance, Horror, Mystery.
hover over your name in the upper right corner until a drop down menu appears. Pick personal details. In that window along the left hand side of the screen you will see "user name change" towards the bottom of the list under the "settings" header. Click on that and proceed.

Reactions: Milk

Milk

밀크 티
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Thursday afternoon - Monday evening.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm mostly known to roleplay modern, slice of life, small amounts of CLEAN romance (anything farther than that will need warming up), sci-fi, and magical.

Please keep in mind that these are my FAVORITES, not the only genres I roleplay. I am open to trying something new if you allow me to learn and accept that I /will/ mess up.
hover over your name in the upper right corner until a drop down menu appears. Pick personal details. In that window along the left hand side of the screen you will see "user name change" towards the bottom of the list under the "settings" header. Click on that and proceed.
Thank you so much! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.