I am quite new indeed.

E

Equespuer

Original poster
Hello, there. I'm very new here, and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!
I'm Alex and I'm an RPer of 3 years. I enjoy several different RPs, and I'm very friendly. c:

Also, I have a question. How do I change my avatar?

Also I wanted to use this for fun~

What nicknames do you like to be called? I like Alex best.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am bigender, and I'm 14 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I love fictional RPs, and lots of things that involve boys. I love boys. A lot.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Sadistic villains. So fun.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? SPPAAAACCEE KITTTTTEENNSS >:I

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! No Good Deed from Wicked <3

Changing your avatar is easy!

Look at the very top of your screen, to the right, where it says "Settings", once you click it, go to the left and scroll down until you see the bar that says "EDIT AVATAR." From there, you can choose whether to upload it from a URL or from your computer.

Oh...and welcome to Iwaku! :D

First of all, I absolutely love the name Alex and all of its variants. Second, welcome to the site O: The name's Dawn and it's nice to meet you. If you haven't already, you should check out the cbox sometime. The link is located in the menu bar up top. I'm sure a mod will be along soon to give you the basics and I hope you enjoy yourself here ^^

​Welocme to Iwaku and enjoy your stay here =)

Hello Alex from Alexland! 8D Welcome to the community!

To my recollection, we don't have any "Alex"s already. So I guess you can be Alex.
Welcome to Iwaku, by the way, I'm Kitti!
Space Kittens is best answer.

Since you're just getting a feel for us, I have some links to help you find roleplay important aspects of the site and the lovely Iliana has answered your avatar question!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any more help, feel free to ask~

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes, guys! c:

One, thank you for the information about the avitars, I would have had no idea. And two, I am new too! been role playing for about 4 nearly 5 years, but you do have a jump on me. I didn't start till I was your age. Starting young! :D

Welp, I guess we'll just have to get used to this site together then, won't we? :P Haha.
And yes, starting young is fabulous!~

I am Alexhandr. It is a pleasure to meet you Alex. Since you have taken the nickname Alex, you may call me Alexei or Alexhandr.

Equespuer~ Did I get that right? I think so! Yay! Welcome to Iwaku!