I am new and afraid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mimi V. Fonvizin

Original poster
HI FRIENDS!
As I am a lazy s.o.g, I'll use the example introduction! .......YAY!

What do you prefer to be called?
Just Mimi will suffice. :confetti:
Believe it or not.... but this is not my real name. I'm going to use Mimi on this site, because it's sounds less like a My Little Pony name than my real name. Seriously. Thanks a BUNCH, mum.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Mystery? :spin:

How old are you?
20 -years old! I'm pretty young in my opinion..... at least mentally.
Cereal and cartoons VS. a night out?
I would choose a bowl of Lucky Charms and cartoons ANY DAY

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am not exactly new to roleplaying. When I was in middle school I used to roleplay for years in a lovely pack of wolfs and a high-school full of brats, but.... I got distracted by writing my own personal stuff, so I dropped both.
This time around I am actually suffering of some sort of writer's block, which SUUUUCKS DWARF BALLS; so I decided to join here and drop my writing for a while! YAY. Fingers crossed being here will get my creative juices flowing.
Oh! For a few years I have ONLY written screenplays! Not novels or anything like that.... So.... yeah, it will probably take some practice to... get back in the game.:dizzy:

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I can't really say what I like.... It's been such a long time, that I really don't know. I used to play single partner A LOT more. If I remember correctly I got confused and frustrated in group roleplays...

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
JUMPING IN PUDDLEEEEES!! Definitely one of my hobbies! I am in the league of Puddle Jumpers.
Rainy days are the highlights of my year. Woop-woop!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
"High dive into frozen waves ....mmm-du-du-dun-dun back to life... ":deer:
A song that has been bugging me ALL day is Zedd's Clarity. GOD DANG!
The awful part about this is, that I have a habit of singing whatever is in my head and I failed music class... need I say more?
I hope you f-f-friends are not gonna eat me... I am indeed new and afraid. :eyepopping:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the site! Don't be afraid, we're not gonna bite! We're a lovely bunch. Have a great time on Iwaku!

• Thank You
He lied though. I totally bite. I'm nice though, so I hopefully you'll forgive me. I'll be curious to see what kind of stories you'll take part in.
Ahhh!! See, I KNEW there was a biter somewhere here! Thank you for letting me know though. Nice biter.... :umm:

Hello There, Mimi!

Some of us are mad as the hatter himself, but everyone here is lovely!

If you ever need anything, Never hesitate to ask okay? *Gives mimi a flower*

rainbow_flower_by_i_is_kitty-d5l8o1g.jpg

WELCOME TO IWAKU =D

• Thank You
Hello There, Mimi!

Some of us are mad as the hatter himself, but everyone here is lovely!

If you ever need anything, Never hesitate to ask okay? *Gives mimi a flower*

rainbow_flower_by_i_is_kitty-d5l8o1g.jpg

WELCOME TO IWAKU =D
Waaah! A flower! Thank you for being so awesomely nice! :hyper:

• Love
Reactions: Ai
Status
Not open for further replies.