I AM EXIST

C

Chrononaut

Original poster
Hi! I'm from roleplayers guild! You might remember that website from such roleplays as "webpage has failed to load" and "all the rps are wolfpacks" and "Literally a 7 year old digimon rp". This place looks PRETTY NIFTY. Any really, really good rps? Which is something that I completely expect can be quantified (FIGHT ME).

Reactions: Tick
Well hello there Chrononaut! 8D Welcome to the community!

Well hello there Chrononaut! 8D Welcome to the community!
I am welcome! So welcome, in fact, that my other parts have already begun the process of sublime ablation, wherein the end of days will soon begin! When all is dust and all that is left is star matter, YOU WILL KNOW MY TRUE NAME. WELCOME I AM INDEED.

Edit: Ok I clearly have been listening to too much Nightvale. Then again, is there such a thing?

Hi! I'm from roleplayers guild! You might remember that website from such roleplays as "webpage has failed to load" and "all the rps are wolfpacks" and "Literally a 7 year old digimon rp". This place looks PRETTY NIFTY. Any really, really good rps? Which is something that I completely expect can be quantified (FIGHT ME).

One. Aeus Maxima. Find it in the Fantasy section. Self-advertising. FIGHT ME BRO.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy Iwaku, it has a great community and wonderful writers!

Welcome to the community Chrononaut! If you fill out your roleplay resume I might be able to help you find a nice roleplay partner and/or group! :)

Hi! I'm from roleplayers guild! You might remember that website from such roleplays as "webpage has failed to load" and "all the rps are wolfpacks" and "Literally a 7 year old digimon rp".
Man, I remember those RPs like they happened yesterday.

Welcome to your new home, I guess.