I am back :D For good I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aiteenti

Original poster
So I wonder if anyone noticed me about one month or two ago when I made a thread about me finally being able to go on this site, well... Stuff happens you know, life and time travels fast. I am a music student at my school which basically means, concerts. Yepp lots of those. During November I had to finish many important essays and do some extra exams against my will so when I finally thought I could sit down and finally rp here, December arrives with 13 concerts during 19 days. I literary died and couldn't be as active on any site at all. And since I am such a dumb person overall, I felt really bad because I disappeared suddenly after I had appeared again. So yesterday me and my friend wanted to make a rp and remembered this place, so I gave you guys a new member (and a new rp but who cares about that, it's all about the new member people).
And as a sorry I wanted to donate, I actually wanted to donate before too, but atm my wallet is screaming at me so right now the little I can donate every month will make me happy^^ (and hopefully the site as well)

So I am back and this time for good I hope^^
tumblr_lrvd20CDbQ1qfx4op.gif

Welcome back! ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.