I AM A TEEN DIANA ACCOUNT TESTING THINGS OMG

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if very little, it's still technically more effort.
Besides, she could have put Random as a tag, that would at least be more appropriate.

I'm intentionally questioning logic when I know it's pointless, just fyi, so feel free to ignore me.

Diana is an evil mastermind

I WAS TESTING SOMETHING VERY VERY AWESOME AND VERY SPECIAL BUT THERE WAS A WEIRD BUG AND I NEEDED TO SEE IF ANYONE OUTSIDE OF ADMINS COULD SEE IT.

I mean, cool stuff. you'll never know.
"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! GOD!"

Reactions: Jorick
Maybe the bug thing Diana was testing out had to do with the 'Books' tag, eh?

Perhaps it also had to do with the teen accounts.
She already pointed that out.

Bring something fresh to the conspiracy theory table next time.

I suggest she is actually testing out a machine that will let you revert your age, and the posts from teenage Diana are actually posts from Diana having reverted to teenager through the machine.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I suggest she is actually testing out a machine that will let you revert your age, and the posts from teenage Diana are actually posts from Diana having reverted to teenager through the machine.
Eh, I didn't read most of the first page.

It's cool.
But.

That would be silly.

It actually had nothing to do with the teen accounts. 8D my test account just happens to be a Teenager right now from the last time I had to test something.

Do I need to petition to make this about teen accounts? :P

NO @Gwazi Magnum I am not changing to a teen account no matter what :( I wanna smut with 18+ people D: I want to play immature torture games with mature people. And I've already gone through puberty once, dun wanna do it again.

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
NO @Gwazi Magnum I am not changing to a teen account no matter what :( I wanna smut with 18+ people D: I want to play immature torture games with mature people. And I've already gone through puberty once, dun wanna do it again.
We'll let the petition decide. :3

But... That would mean that almost every mod breaks iwakus age rule D: And they would have to be banned. Even the admins would have to be banned. And then there would only be the real teenage mods left. AND THEN IWAKU WOULD BE DESTROYED. IT WILL ALL BUUUUURN

by the way, you're wrong in your petition. Staff members and admins can look into both libertine and teen sections, cause we have all the power. :3

• Love
But... That would mean that almost every mod breaks iwakus age rule D: And they would have to be banned. Even the admins would have to be banned. And then there would only be the real teenage mods left. AND THEN IWAKU WOULD BE DESTROYED. IT WILL ALL BUUUUURN
Sometimes to rebuild you must first create some rubble.

by the way, you're wrong in your petition. Staff members and admins can look into both libertine and teen sections, cause we have all the power. :3
Even the teen admins/mods?

That's the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.