I am a slave to my desire to be a slave.

Do you love me?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no idea

• marry me senpai

• I am to be your master ;3

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheNuggetKitty

Original poster
Hello Hello, it is I a WEEB-KU- person. I have no gender. What is a gender. * points at the kun. * Well, that is my 'body ' gender. But not the roleplay gender. I prefer to do females for some reason. I just like the cute art. But I will primarlly use males on here. I don't know why, but I feel like it now.
I am not into homosexual rp's but that doesn't mean I am against that stuff. Infact I am bi. I just.. Don't like to imagine that stuff. But eh. Okay umm next question : What kind of style do you have. ... hmm
" Come over here and find out <3 I have a nice long katana for you~" - so said the voidwalker.
OKAY.... I am highly erratic, as such I won't be able to put down any personality type other then said thing... I PREFER TO EDGE INTO THE ROMANCE THOUGH. That is all caps cause super importants. Kay. Don't outright say, Be my bae. I will out right deny you, and mute you. I like cussing to an extent. But not excessivly... Umm did I rant too much.... I WRITE BOOKS FOR MYSELF. I am weird. I write oc books. Sometimes. When not on hiatus. They are p- my ultimate roleplay. Okay, bye. Don't send naked pictures also. I accept megumins ( konosuba ) tho. < -- that is a quirk. just like my p- muchs and my BUH. and snuh and other random noises. Please no hate. Okay, done with texty talk. Thread end. Chat me up if ya want!

Feel free to talk text like that all the time 'cause I love it (erraticism for the win)!

Hope to see you around the site but, until then, have this freshly coded cookie.

Hey there, PervyDrakonus~ Welcome to Iwaku!

You have a lot of energy. Good, good. As it should be :^) It's nice finding someone else who also writes OoC stuff for their characters and whatnot. It's always a nice thing to do when one wants to keep busy or if one really likes to create! When you feel like showcasing some of your work, I suggest you take a look at SHOWCASING

Status
Not open for further replies.