Hy people!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

gamer5

Imagination Traveler
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Pretty much everything.
I am Gamer5, trough people mostly call me just Gamer.

I am a 21 years old male which was involved in heavy to mediocre intensity of roleplaying on the Roleplayer's Guild (RpG) rolepaying forums for some 2 years. The main reason for me being here is the decision of the GM to transfer a roleplay from the Guild to this forum after the site went down and most of the content on it was lost in the process. The thread in question is Tenshi Jigoku Academy (AKA TJA).

I used to roleplay only in groups but am slowly starting to poke around in the single roleplays on the recreated Guild.

Except for roleplaying I am heavily into reading Manga & books, watching Anime, playing video games, writing stuff, making my own maps (hand drawn and then digitalized using GIMP) and many other stuff.

Oh yeah my time zone is Centra European Timezone (CET, GTM+1) and I usually am on in the morning to sometimes the whole afternoon with commonly a few hours of being on the smartphone around midnight.

Reactions: Minibit
*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Howdy Gamer! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

Fantastic. Welcome! I haven't truly experienced a group RP. Maybe you'll start one here and I'll try to join.

Oh, you're from the other side of the puddle! Which country are you from? :3