Hurt/Cruel World

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cry

Original poster
this is the place you can give me bullshit about the rp ^^

Um Yes when you join your the killer ^^ You want to be One of My Characters friend? ^^

I may turn this into Horror Rp later Because I want to keep the Plot in the Rp ^^

The rp started but which one the one that may be On the Horror area or here on jump in?

Yeah it started I'm waiting for the others to Jump in And not leave there Character sheets there >.>

what is the active one, because i can take my thing down if you want

No its fine just post something your characters doning and if you noticed me and the girl below has something under our character sheets that can help you ^^

i mean it doesn't seem to have many signups at all, and it looks like nobody's started posting stuff, i think it should start and have people jump in as psycho nutbag killers lol

I'm starting to think Of changing the idea for this I have something for this but a Different plot maybe you want to join that?

I'm into horror, supernatural, mystery, anything that can last for a long time

or until everybody dies MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *cough* *cough*

my plot has A LOT of mystory ^^ you want to hear a little bit about it!

Ok

here

you

go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serial killer Working for the Police like a hush hush Oraganisason (I have no idea how to spell this word XD)!!!!!! best thing about this is we we kill the guilty!!!!!!! ^^ sounds fun but plot twist hoping for a BIG plot twist for this! That will shock everyone In the rp!

but we need a catch, because that sounds a lot like dexter (AMAZING SHOW) but we need to make it original

WE NEED TO GO BIG ON THE PLOT TWIST, LIKE M. NIGHT. SHAMALLAMADINGDONG BIG

Status
Not open for further replies.