1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hurry Before They See!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Sep 10, 2011.

1. A very simple game that is fun to torment other forum members with! We can even use the neat-o new "mentions" thingy @User; and shamelessly bother people.

TO PLAY THIS GAME

I will start us off by STEALING SOMETHING from A MEMBER CURRENTLY ONLINE.

We will all shamelessly steal all of their stuff until that member posts in here and catches us. >:D

And then that person gets to steal from a NEW person and that'll be a newest target of criminal activity.

So if you'll excuse me. I'm just going to rifle through [MENTION=17]Porg[/MENTION]; 's desk and steal all of his color pencils.

2. **drinks all of Porg's tea**

3. Damnit guys!!! *Takes back his pencils and his TEA!* YOU TOOK MY TEA!!?! YOU MONSTER!!!

*Raids [MENTION=14]Fluffy[/MENTION]; 's kitchen for tea, and instead can only steal her Coke.*

4. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUU-

*transforms into a hideous monster and barges into [MENTION=516]Cotillion[/MENTION] ; 's kitchen for all of his caffeine*

5. While Fluffy's in the kitchen....

*rifles through [MENTION=516]Cotillion[/MENTION];'s mail, and thieves any money in it*

6. *Steals Coti's underwear!*

7. *Takes Cotillions guitar strings*

8. *rifles through Coti's medicine cabinet and takes his aspirin*

9. *wakes up to see all his stuff gone* Damnit.

*steals some bass strings from [MENTION=162]October Knight[/MENTION];*

10. *Takes all of October's milk!*

11. **Runs away with Octy's tea**

12. *steals all of Oct's food*

13. *Takes [MENTION=162]October Knight[/MENTION]; 's seasoning!

14. GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!! GOD YOU GUYS!

Steals all of Fel's left socks.

15. *Steals Fel +1's SCARGLEFLOOP plushie*

16. *steals Fel's happy thoughts*

17. *steals Fel's shoes*

18. *steals Fel's underwear*

19. *steals Fel's collection of beanie babies* Why were these here?

20. *Steals Fel's Bed sheets* Dunno Zy.