1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hurro everyone

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DerpyRainbow, Nov 2, 2014.

1. So, I just stumbled upon this as I was on google and it looked interesting so I wanted to try it.

I am 13 and I live in the U.S. I have few hobbies, but I enjoy reading and drawing (even though I suck at it). I also like dubstep and techno music like Pegboard Nerds or Living Tombstone. In my spare time, I like to watch My Little Pony. Yes I'm a brony. I watch animes as well. (Sword Art Online, Hunter X Hunter, etc.)

I am relatively new to role playing so I might take some getting used to everything here. What little experience I have at role playing comes from Dungeons and Dragons, which I sometimes play with my brothers.

I am usualy happy and talkative, but sometimes I get a little hot-headed. I look at the glass as half full when I can, and have little worry about what is going on around me.

That's pretty much all I have to say, so nice meeting you all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice to meet you! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you love being here :) It's a pretty good place to get a start with roleplaying, so I'm sure you'll have no problems finding partners who can help you learn!~

3. Hallo there little Derpy, welcome to the community! ^o^