Hurro everyone

D

DerpyRainbow

Original poster
So, I just stumbled upon this as I was on google and it looked interesting so I wanted to try it.

I am 13 and I live in the U.S. I have few hobbies, but I enjoy reading and drawing (even though I suck at it). I also like dubstep and techno music like Pegboard Nerds or Living Tombstone. In my spare time, I like to watch My Little Pony. Yes I'm a brony. I watch animes as well. (Sword Art Online, Hunter X Hunter, etc.)

I am relatively new to role playing so I might take some getting used to everything here. What little experience I have at role playing comes from Dungeons and Dragons, which I sometimes play with my brothers.

I am usualy happy and talkative, but sometimes I get a little hot-headed. I look at the glass as half full when I can, and have little worry about what is going on around me.

That's pretty much all I have to say, so nice meeting you all.

Reactions: ElBell
Nice to meet you! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you love being here :) It's a pretty good place to get a start with roleplaying, so I'm sure you'll have no problems finding partners who can help you learn!~

Hallo there little Derpy, welcome to the community! ^o^