1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Slice Of Life, Paranormal
There were once 6 packs in the world of Ateram, but something happened causing wars to break out. The wolves were vanishing from the packs and no one knew why. The leaders didn't bother searching for answers simply blaming each other. Fighting for years until finally, 6 extraordinary wolves came to be, one from each pack was marked with a special sigil, and with that sigil not only did their eye color change, but they gained power. These wolves had all been given one message in their sleep, Unite, Survive, or die! At first, they thought nothing of it too busy working on trying to control the powers they were given, but when they found out only a handful of wolves were left within their packs they remembered those words and formed a single pack. Of course, things won't go smoothly but if they want to survive and figure out why wolves are vanishing it's time to unite and make it work!

There are six elements in this rp, Water, Fire, Wind, Nature, Light, and Shadow. As the rp progresses other wolves will be gifted powers as well, but it's only when the wolf with power builds a true bond of trust and understanding with another wolf. I will let you know when the first gifting of power will happen and a wolf will be selected by the person who holds the lead element. There will not be favoritism though, I eventually want everyone to have at least one wolf with power. If someone is selected by multiple people, they get to pick which element they want. Please do not select your own characters as you already have a lead Elemental. If you wish to select someone's character who does already have a lead elemental, that's fine.

Any Questions, just ask!

Finding Freedom - Fire.pngLead Fire Elemental - ShyTexanGamer

Finding Freedom - Wind.pngLead Wind Elemental -

Finding Freedom -Nature .pngLead Nature Elemental - Absyinthe_Artica

Finding Freedom - Light.pngLead Light Elemental -

Finding Freedom - Shadow.pngLead Shadow Elemental - DarkMoon

I know this is a long run since I haven't seen many people interested in this type of rp but I really want to do this!!! XD So I'm tossing it out there to see if anyone will bite!

Chat - Lore - Characters

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Honestly, I'd be so interested in this!!

• Love
Reactions: DarkMoon
😆 yay someone is interested haha I really held very little hope on this one

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ShyTexanGamer
@DarkMoon

Do you care what the Nature Wolf looks like? If so, just let me know specifics so I don't draw something you didn't expect.

@DarkMoon

Do you care what the Nature Wolf looks like? If so, just let me know specifics so I don't draw something you didn't expect.
They do have natural fur colors unless you want your wolf to 'wear' it's element to show off. But the only things that would stand out if you are drawing would be it's green eyes and the sigil for nature if you want to draw it on your wolf

• Bucket of Rainbows
Do you already have what the nature sigil looks like?

• Bucket of Rainbows
id love to draw my characters but I cant XD

• Bucket of Rainbows