1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hunting... Again

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Purpisoful, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay. So, I am back - as if I was remembered - from life changing things!
    I'd like to hop right back into roleplay.

I'm looking for a partner (or partners) to do One on Ones with.

Preferences:
    I honestly really don't have much a preference when it comes time to plot. I am free to do anything really. I do enjoy some fantasy. I REALLY enjoy it.

About Me:
    I find myself to be a pretty adept-advanced level roleplayer. I've about eight years (or more) under my belt. I don't mind roleplaying in any plot idea or genre, actually. I play both male and females. Er... I dunno what else to say.

Looking For:
    I would like someone who's super creative and open-minded. I love to plan out worlds and plots and the likes with the partner(s) I have. I'd also like someone who fits that intermediate level or higher - preferably hitting the adept level. That's pretty much it.

So yeah. I hope to make me a new partner or two (or more) soon!

* On a side note, while this is posted, is this font too small? I think it's fine, but I don't want to stress anyone's eyes.

2. I'm interested to create and roleplay in a world with you.

3. Awesome. Mind shooting me a message?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.