1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, horror, fantasy/urban fantasy, action, adventure, crime
I'm well in the mood for having some unsuspecting characters get hunted down, really. Maybe they caught the undivided attention of a being that can seek them out wherever they are, or they anger some shady organisation, I'm up for a lot, but the bottom line is the element of people that are out of their depth, only have one another to rely on, and are being hunted down, so that they'll have to somehow find a way to up their game to make it out alive.

So yeah, I'm pretty open to possibilities. I like a bit of modern fantasy, crime and horror for these kinds of plots, sometimes even mixed, so I'd be more than happy to cook up a cool plot together.

About me:
- I write around 300ish words on average, it seems. Sometimes more, when the scene calls for it, sometimes less when there's mostly dialogue or quick action going on.
- I don't mind romance, but I'm not actively seeking it out either, so I prefer to just let the dice fall however they may throughout the rp on that one.
- In the same vein: any pairing of genders is cool with me
- I'm pretty slow, but I do love shooting ideas back and forth ooc, even if I don't have the time or energy for a big reply. Just shoot any idea you might have my way.
- I tend to use my own artwork for FC's, so I might not be a match for anyone requiring photographic FC's