Hungry for New RPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mami Tomoe

Original poster
Heya! I'm Panne and I'm on the hunt for new roleplays! I won't be too picky in what I want! So without further ado, here's my list!

Group Types:
Advanced/Intermediate/Adept Level
Small to medium-sized group
Active, friendly OOC Thread
Relaxed posting speed

Groups I'm interested in:
High Fantasy
Fandoms
Anime
Libertine
Dice/RPG
Fandoms
Adventure
School Academy. But there needs to be a unique concept.

Groups that I'm not interested in:
MLP
Romance/matchmaker RPs that are hetero only
Apocalypse
Western
Horror

Fandoms I am in
Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fire Emblem: Fates, Persona 3, Persona 4, Pokemon series, Undertale, Blazblue, Rune Factory, Hakuouki, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Uta no Prince-sama, Diabolik Lovers, Kekkai Sensen, Haikyuu!!, Pandora Hearts, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Tokyo Ghoul, Madoka Magica, K Project, Kagerou Project, Durarara!!, Code: Geass, Show By Rock, RWBY, Bungou Stray Dogs, Overwatch, Kiznaiver, Dangan Ronpa, Mystic Messenger

o3o Welp, I have a handful of RP's that fit just about all of your other criteria really well, except for the "small to medium" group bit... All the RP's that I would've offered already have at least 9 players, although not all of them are super active.

BUT, if that one bit of criteria isn't a complete deal-breaker, I could still elaborate and post some links... o3o

Reactions: Mami Tomoe
^^ Well then in that case...

Fandomstuck is sort of like a mega-crossover RP, except that it's about personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to specific canon characters or even OC's from specific series. It's a bit difficult to explain in only a sentence or two, but the OP has more info if you're interested.

Altera Arcana is a high-fantasy RP with a lot of depth and detail put into its world... plan on doing a lot of reading if you want to join this one.

Omnibus Academy is a magic school RP, but the fun part is that anyone can create their own race for their characters (or use an existing race that another RPer created). The result is a mish-mash of all sorts of very different lore, and an environment where anything can happen.

Reactions: Mami Tomoe
kinda new Chuunibyou based OC RP with only a few members currently participating and in serious need of new members. If you like lighthearted stuff with some wackiness and eluded possible romances that might not go anywhere but also might eventually develop but also some occasional imagination battles and zany personality quirks then you might enjoy this.

Here's the OOC if you're interested: OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.