1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hunchback of Notre Dome romance (Just read I know you think I am crazy already.)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Yaoilover91, Nov 8, 2014.

1. So I know people will look at this thread and wonder just what in the hell is wrong with me wanting to do a yaoi roleplay in this of all things. Well quasimodo is a character to me that I really feel attracted to. Someone who is an outsider and feels alone and just wants someone in their life to accept them. He may be ugly physically, but I believe looks are not everything. (Hell I am into monsters so ya.) Plus I like that he is a strong guy. I would play someone original and not in the movie (Sorry I did not read the book. Dyslexia and all.) and you play quasimodo. If anyone would be interested at all message me.