Hullo there! I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evaline Tudor

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? • Evi. Evaline is okay, too.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? • Girl.... Woman.... Girl.

How old are you? • 22, going on 23, but being married with a daughter makes me feel older.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? • New to this site, and fairly new to roleplaying. I used to write stories when I was younger (read: "Back when I was in highschool.) Those were the pre-baby days when I had free time. Roleplaying is interesting for me.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? • I prefer single partner Roleplays, but I can function well in groups. I'll get along with everyone. I will play nice. :)

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? • Curling up on the sofa, with a heavy blanket and a cup of coffee, reading a book while petting my cat.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? • I love the new TV show "Empire", so "No Apologies" has been stuck in my head for weeks on end.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope that you enjoy your time here! I'm still pretty new to the site and I've so far enjoyed every day I've been here. May you have the same if not better experience.

Welcome aboard. We have plenty of sweets to go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.