Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
Wow, I'm pretty sure I just summed up my whole idea in one go with the title xD Any who this idea has been burning in the back of my mind for a while now and I've finally decided, after an over consumption of cookies and milk, that I'm ready to host my first ever huge universe RP thread (or threads which it most likely will end up being). Now to actually start such a huge project as this I'm going to need helpers. I don't mean the "Oh I'll just pop in once and while/maybe leave if this doesn't take off" helpers; no, I mean the "I have so many ideas I feel like my brain is going to explode. I'll die for this RP" (<<last part may be a bit of an exaggeration but hopefully you get what I am putting down ;p). These little workers will hopefully be up for the task of being Co-Gm's! I'm looking for around two at the most. But who knows, maybe if we get a gigantic influx of players I'm going to have to open some spots again (or at least some A++ thread moderators to keep everything in track. As you can see I'm expecting a lot from this idea already xP).

Now the idea that I had in mind is an originally made high fantasy setting where fandom characters and original characters can mix and interact with one another. Of course, some pre-made characters may have to be toned down a bit as to not become incredibly OP and altered to fit into the world they're being "reborn" in. So far I'm thinking of making this a strange mix of medieval and technology. For example, high-tech based kingdoms that use futuristic items but with the help of magical runes as to keep the fantasy aspect. While the outer villages and towns maybe all Dungeons & Dragons backdrop ;P I'm not completely sure what I want to do as of late and that's precisely why I'm looking for some Co-Gm's ^^;

However if this if going to have a timeline system then I'll consider making it all Medieval monarchy now before progressing it into more techy stuff in the later arcs of the story.

So if your interested drop a comment please and spread the word! (That means just spam tag anyone who might be interested in all the garble I just managed to type right now).

So... Sci-Fi kingdom with a medieval-esque society and feel to it? What fandom were you thinking of adding characters in from?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
So... Sci-Fi kingdom with a medieval-esque society and feel to it? What fandom were you thinking of adding characters in from?
Precisely :) As for my fandom preference I was thinking of any and all fandom characters! Even the ones I have no idea about are welcome to join ^^
I actually have the same idea. It's in the work on google doc right now... eight pages. Holy shit.
Whoa...well thank you for giving me an outline for how much work is in store for this idea ^^; Wish you luck on you journey, friend!

So it'd be like a mash-up of a lot of genres. Sci-Fi medieval-esque multiverse? Sounds interesting, though if there's going to be any and all fandom characters, I'm afraid I'll have to back out. I'm just not one for multiverse. Good luck on finding members though. I'm sure this will turn out to be a wonderful roleplay! (:

Precisely :) As for my fandom preference I was thinking of any and all fandom characters! Even the ones I have no idea about are welcome to join ^^

Whoa...well thank you for giving me an outline for how much work is in store for this idea ^^; Wish you luck on you journey, friend!
Good luck too. The world building is just god-awful to write down and organize. It's also compounded by the fact i'm a coding noob.

So it'd be like a mash-up of a lot of genres. Sci-Fi medieval-esque multiverse? Sounds interesting, though if there's going to be any and all fandom characters, I'm afraid I'll have to back out. I'm just not one for multiverse. Good luck on finding members though. I'm sure this will turn out to be a wonderful roleplay! (:
No problem! Thank you for showing interest O u O

Good luck too. The world building is just god-awful to write down and organize. It's also compounded by the fact i'm a coding noob.
Oh you and I both -.-; I don't know if the BB codes on here are a bit wanky or if I'm just completely messing up (even if I am just copying/pasting them :/). I seriously wonder how J. R. R. Tolkien and George R. R. Martin had made such colorful and vivid worlds without going completely mad.

Last edited:
No problem! Thank you for showing interest O u O

Oh you and I both -.-; I don't know if the BB codes on here are a bit wanky or if I'm just completely messing up (even if I ma just copy/pasting them :/). I seriously wonder how J. R. R. Tolkien and George R. R. Martin had made such colorful and vivid worlds without going completely mad.
Yeah. World-building is my least favorite part of writing anything. Characters are way more fun to write than settings. They make the bread and butter of any story. Any fantasy world would suck if the characters didn't have cool abilities and weapons. Even if they are shallow overall the characters are suppose to put the viewer into the world.

Yeah. World-building is my least favorite part of writing anything. Characters are way more fun to write than settings. They make the bread and butter of any story. Any fantasy world would suck if the characters didn't have cool abilities and weapons. Even if they are shallow overall the characters are suppose to put the viewer into the world.
I 102% agree with you on that one. Exactly why I'm looking for two other people (so they can do most of the world-building for me xD). That and characters are generally the ones who explore and describe the world. It would be kind of strange to have a narrator going around a vivid world just describing things without really interacting with anything (#all nature documentary's).

Reactions: Kes
I smell a blast.

Looks like it's time to rev my game up a few notches.

Hero time? Pudding time? I don't know what time it is, but I guess it's good for rolling.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I smell a blast.

Looks like it's time to rev my game up a few notches.

Hero time? Pudding time? I don't know what time it is, but I guess it's good for rolling.
Haha and you are definitely welcome to the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.