How's everyone's day?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oh I will, I have my characters stats planned out and everything :D

It was so stupid, apparently my HDMI wasn't synced with sound which is stupid because literally everything else had sound. But whatever, it's working now ^^
Noice, glad to hear you got it sorted :D
Its been forever and a day since I've played dragons dogma omg

Simply fascinating

Reactions: Forianna
Oh dang, that's a huge work load you've got! o0o
But that's so awesome! You're multilingual and that is incredibly rad! :D
Wishing you all the luck in the world on your assessment!!!
;w; Thank you ;w;

Woke up with a huge headache, chatted with an old friend for two hours, then the rest of my day was 'meh' at best.

Woke up with a huge headache, chatted with an old friend for two hours, then the rest of my day was 'meh' at best.
Well hopfully your night will be better then :D not to mention tgif

Yesterday I FINALLY got the required number of units I have to get for this semester :D Then I spent the next hour listening to math lecture while in excruciating pain (i.e. cramps cramps cramps). It was bliss 8D

But then I got to restock my chocolate supply and console my poor hurting self with sweets! So it was a good day overall. Today I'm taking it easy since there's still some pain, but it's better now.

Oh man, been there before. Great job truckin through it! And congrats on finishing your semester!!

And I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better :D I've been there before too; it's no bueno. I hope you feel even better tomarrow!

Reactions: Hana