How're ya all doing?

M

Master of Chaos

Original poster
What's up, people of IWR? I've been wondering around the internet looking for site to roleplay and, lo and behold, here I am. I've been doing this thing for a couple of years now, so I'm no stranger to how these works, although personally, I don't consider myself very good. But I'll let you all judge for yourselves when I start becoming active on here and get to know you all. Welp, that's about all I have to say. Sorry this is so short, but I can't think of much else to say. See you guys around!

Hey-oh, @Master of Chaos! I'm Levusti, but you can call me Lev!

Be sure to check up on the Iwaku Terms of Service and Rules and the List of FAQs to make sure you stay on top of Iwaku's policies!

When you're ready to roleplay, feel free to join any of the roleplays in the Roleplay Forums or hone and exhibit your craft in any of our Institute, Creative Challenges, Worldbuilding Guild, or Museum!

If ya have any questions about navigating the site or the system we use on Iwaku, let me know! I'm a pretty nice guy! If it's a hassle to bother me, let any of the other members know! If we can't answer your question, we'll be sure to direct you to someone who can!

Have fun!

Also. SOL. BAD. GUY. TERRIBAD NAME. BADASS HOTNESS.

-LEVOOSHTEE

You've found the best RP site on the net.

WELCOME

Let us know if you need anything.