Howdy

I

Impudent Incognito

Original poster
I'm not very well with writing, especially when it comes to these things so be warned that it may sound incoherent or silly. Anyhow, howdy I am Impudent Incognito but you may call me Li(pronounced "Lee") if you would like to. My interests include: writing, drawing, learning foreign languages/culture, music junk, and fixing technology/learning things about it. I like to watch movies from Studio Ghibli and Bollywood, plus asian drama movie things or whatever you call them. I'm not an avid watcher of sports but if I had to pick my favourites it would be baseball or soccer(football). I love to read comics, especially webcomics! My favourite web comics are: Lackadaisy, Love Me Nice, Todd Allison and the Petunia violet, Son of Sam, It Sucks to be Weegie and much more!

That's about all I can think of to say, so let me ask you guys some questions:
1. What's your colour?
2. If you had to pick between one of these super powers, which would you pick?
A) The ability to transport your "wastes" to someone else (Ex. If you have to go pee or take a dump, you can transport it to someone else and make them have to pee/dump really bad so you don't have to.)
B) The ability to switch genders every time you sneeze.
C.) The ability to change someone's mind/alter their memory every time you burp or fart.
3. What are your pet peeves?
4. Pepsi or Coca Cola?
5. What's your favourite comic/book?
6. Hobbies?

It's nice meeting you all.

Welcome! Need help? There's Community Hub! Or you can message me (sanity not included).

1. What's your colour?

Green

C.) The ability to change someone's mind/alter their memory every time you burp or fart.

Lip smacking, and my sister.

4. Pepsi or Coca Cola?

Neither

Too many, but Harry Potter is a close

6. Hobbies?

Roleplaying, furry art, general drawing, reading

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcooooooome
Im Cabaret, Au Cabaret, To Cabareeeet!

1. What's your colour?
Rouge
A) The ability to transport your "wastes" to someone else (Ex. If you have to go pee or take a dump, you can transport it to someone else and make them have to pee/dump really bad so you don't have to.)
The ability to change someone's mind...
Everything... I'm as neurotic as Alvy Singer
4. Pepsi or Coca Cola?
Coca Cola
Comic: If I did have a favorite, it'd most likely be found in the internet. But I don't, coz' I like them all too much to name favorites.
Book: *Advertises "Library for the End of the World" thread in General Chat*
6. Hobbies?
Drawing, reading, imagining things, talking to people

"Ahem, ahem
Old Man River!
That seems too far austere a name
For something made of mirth and rage.
O, roiling red-blood river vein,
If chief among your traits is age,
You're a wily, convoluted sage...
Guess where I got that." *winks*

Hallo~!

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

1. What's your colour? Greeennn <3

2. If you had to pick between one of these super powers, which would you pick? They all sound gross! D: I guess I'd want to be able to change memories

3. What are your pet peeves? Misspellings/a lack of proof reading, and the words 'Skim latte extra foam'

4. Pepsi or Coca Cola? Neither; I quit soft drinks last spring and I feel SO much healthier!

5. What's your favourite comic/book? Calvin & Hobbes

6. Hobbies? Sewing, Videogames, Duel Monsters

Welcome to Iwaku, Nito! (Mind if I call you that?)

1. What's your colour? *Looks at his name* Uhhhh....

C
3. What are your pet peeves? People who aren't nice
4. Pepsi or Coca Cola? Coca Cola
5. What's your favourite comic/book? I have a few favorites but I will just throw one out there. Of Mice and Men
6. Hobbies?
Sports, Music, Video games are the main ones.

Have a question? Message me. =D

Welcome Li. Very engaging intro there. In a moment I'll be answering those questions. I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay :)

Answers
1. Teal
2. B) Gender switch with a sneeze. (Sounds pretty handy)
3. Being interrupted when explaining things.
4. Coca Cola
5. Comic -- Calvin and Hobbes, Book -- A Prayer for Owen Meany
6. Yugioh TCG, card-editing, scenario editing for StarCraft