I can be available any day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern, Slice of Life, Erotic, BDSM
Hi all,

You can call me Eventide or Dusk, I've been out of the RP scene for a while and finally feel that I have enough time to hopefully get some RPs done. About me I'm kind of a nerd. I'm also a gamer and love horror movies. I don't mind just chatting and would love to make some friends here. Anyway I can't wait to get started.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Howdy and welcome! It's always great to have new members (which has been popping off lately). It's amazing to see you might have some time to indulge yourself into some rps! If you have any questions about the site, don't forget to check out a guide to get started. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me or any other staffers on the site!! <3

p.s. I too enjoy horror movies :)

I might be biased, but those are solid names. Welcome to Iwaku, and back to RPing. Which sorts of RPs are you into or looking to get into? Otherwise, feel free to toss me a message if you have any questions or want to chat (also a nerd who likes horror films). Cheers!

I might be biased, but those are solid names. Welcome to Iwaku, and back to RPing. Which sorts of RPs are you into or looking to get into? Otherwise, feel free to toss me a message if you have any questions or want to chat (also a nerd who likes horror films). Cheers!
Thanks for the welcome and the compliment I'm my nanes. Honestly I'm looking for modern day slice of life long term romantic BDSM RPs

Howdy and welcome! It's always great to have new members (which has been popping off lately). It's amazing to see you might have some time to indulge yourself into some rps! If you have any questions about the site, don't forget to check out a guide to get started. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me or any other staffers on the site!! <3

p.s. I too enjoy horror movies :)

Thanks for the welcome. What's your favorite scary movie ;)

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
I don't know if it counts as a horror movie, but I've always said the 1st Purge movie is one of my favorites. Mainly 'cause in the beginning of the movie they show snippets of were 'past purges' have been located and my town was one of em!

I really haven't seen any good horror movies lately

I don't know if it counts as a horror movie, but I've always said the 1st Purge movie is one of my favorites. Mainly 'cause in the beginning of the movie they show snippets of were 'past purges' have been located and my town was one of em!

I really haven't seen any good horror movies lately
I don't know that I would count the purge as horror but I suppose having your town shown during a purge would be at least a little creepy. Scream 5 was pretty good. Though my favs are Nightmares 1 & 7 and the first 3 Evil Dead movies

Reactions: kroyote
I don't know that I would count the purge as horror but I suppose having your town shown during a purge would be at least a little creepy. Scream 5 was pretty good. Though my favs are Nightmares 1 & 7 and the first 3 Evil Dead movies
I never got to see Scream 5, but I really want to at some point! Especially with my mom 'cause we went on a binge a bit ago to find and watch 1-4 :)

I never got to see Scream 5, but I really want to at some point! Especially with my mom 'cause we went on a binge a bit ago to find and watch 1-4 :)
It was worth it, very fun movie

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/ I hope you enjoy your time here with all the fabulous people! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you meet lots of great partners! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/