Howdy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C

CosmicWeinerDog

Original poster
Hey there, I've been lurking this site for a little while now and finally decided to give it a go. Between the site layout, general disposition of the people here and generally upbeat nature of the first impression I'm looking forward to diving into your community. I'm usually more for table top RP than forum play, but I've been stuck in an RP drought for pushing a year and a half now. I miss making stories with other people, and I'm looking to find a nitch to fill that with.

Lessee..

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Man, I'm a ginger kid. I work in the army and have a decent chunk of experience with living in communities where I tend to stand out. I give anyone props if they can pitch me a nickname I haven't been dubbed before.
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a Guy, I'm 24.
What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I'm pretty varied to be honest. Truth be told I'm more of a table top geek and I haven't really played around with play by posts since I was in high school. That said though, I love anything that really gets me out of my box and makes me think. Favorite tabletop settings were always Shadowrun and planescape but I've arranged things as wacky as dreamscape creation where the players carry out roles of the ID, Ego and Super ego in a single mind.
What kind of characters do you usually play?
I like my Ulysses inspired characters that tend to think their way out of things rather than apply their forehead to a situation and start pounding. I sometimes break that mold with a brawler for a hoot, but not usually. Lately In my writing I've been enjoying limiting my characters with things that force me to play at problems in a different manner. Walks with a cane, blind, lacking an arm. I really like having to adapt.
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
After having worked with angry marines before, they tend to be better conversationalists than space kittens, sparkling vampires or wolf packs. The wolf packs make up a close second though.
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

This actually wouldn't be terribly difficult to get me to do, when I'm not being shipped around to the other side of the world I usually frequent a karaoke bar every wed. Anywho.

HEY HEY MAMA WATCH THE WAY YOU MOVE, GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT GONNA MAKE YOU GROOVE....

*Air guitar*

Ahem. One thing that might be an issue, upon registering I checked my email box for a registry validation and there wasn't one sent to me. The email's right in the settings and I checked the spam box. So far it looks like I can post with no problems but I didn't want to ruffle any feathers before I got started. If it's not a problem I'm not going to worry about it, but I'd thought I'd bring it to someone's attention.

Hi there, and welcome to the site! 8D It looks like you're already validated, so I wouldn't worry about it now.

I like air guitars. >:3

Hey there, I'm D'evil the friendly neighborhood daemon. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, need a partner, don't hesitate to ask.