Howdy

M

Metallic Soap

Original poster
Hey there! Name's Metallic! Or Soap. One of those names will stick. I'm a boy and I'm new to Iwaku but not to role play, so I should have some idea of what I'm doing. I like to role play pretty much anything. Sci-fi, fantasy, the supernatural, and post-apocalyptic/modern day survival are especially my favorites. The character's i like to play are generally survivalists with some sense of honor, and/or who are clever tacticians. People who are good at improvising. Really, that's all I have to say. I look forward to writing with you all!

Welcome, Metallic. Welcome to Iwaku!

We have tons of RPs to fit you needs under different sections.
And you'll meet some good folks who enjoy the same types as well!

If you need anything, let us know!

Hey Soap, I'm Mohawk! Since you're bound to get bum-rushed by staff members handing you links to useful places, I'm just going to say:

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you like it here!

And give you just one link, since you particularly like Modern/ post apocalyptic RPs: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=11613

Have fun!

*tackles you* hey buddy! Glad to see you made it and hope you enjoy everything here! :3

I like your avatar!
Welcome to Iwaku aaannnddd shtuff.
Can I call you.. Al?

Hi Metallic slash Soap! Welcome to Iwaku. We have all those RPs you are looking for so I am sure you'll find THE ONE... or maybe even a dozen. :]

Thanks for the warm welcome and the link. Haha as long as I know you're talking to me, you can call me whatever. :D

Hi! I'm also new and a big fan of post apocalyptic roleplays!
Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll make friends quickly.

Soap, definitely Soap- shorter and I like 'S' more than 'M'.
So,

Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Iwaku!!!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!!!
Here. Before you get into any roleplay you Must Eat This Slice Of Cake.

torta-de-chocolate1.jpg

Have fun and see you around!

;u; All of my friends are moving over~ Happy day! *tackles MS*