Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Always off work on Sundays, Tuesdays as well unless schedule changed. I am happy to provide work schedule for the week if asked!
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Medieval, Victorian
Hello, hello! Both my sister and I used to be into roleplaying and both had accounts within the same household. My sister doesn't roleplay anymore but I'd like to come back and use Iwaku as a way to roleplay again. I was looking up ways to delete her account since I know it's an issue having two accounts under the same IP but I just learned that accounts are no longer deleted but merged. How would I go about this? I'm posting from her account since this is the dead account and I'm just not sure how to get our accounts merged so it's just one that I can use. Thanks so much!

Accounts are only merged when it's your own accounts! We would not merge you and someone else's together, that's straight bananas.

Now that you have logged into this one though, you can go ahead and use the Self Delete option located in your Account Details sidebar!

Accounts are only merged when it's your own accounts! We would not merge you and someone else's together, that's straight bananas.

Now that you have logged into this one though, you can go ahead and use the Self Delete option located in your Account Details sidebar!

Oml, thank you so much for the clarification! Cheers!