How Does Your Garden Grow?

R

Revision

Original poster
It's time for gardens to be showing major progress and early harvests to happen. In fact, just today, I harvested seeds from my petunias and harvested some catnip and lavender for drying. I may not have anything more than a few potted plants, but I feel they are soothing and wonderful.

I've taken a few pictures over the months I've had my little deck garden. Here's a few normal and micro shots of the lavender.

newpics014.jpg

newpics017.jpg

newpics007.jpg

newpics011.jpg

newpics010.jpg

The last one, of the leaves, is my favorite. Makes me feel like a plant pixie standing on the edge of a field.

So! Show me your plants, your gardens, your harvest, your spice planters! Talk about them, show them off, celebrate the beginning of the early harvest season!

I like lavender a lot, especially the scent. It's pretty too, though! Lovely pictures. Weather has been too nasty and my sprouts died maybe two months ago. >:[

Lovely flowers. : D I may share pics from the family garden myself.

Our garden is HUUUGE. I'll have to take pictures this week and edit this post. <3

I let my garden go fallow this year. Need to start cleaning it up soon to prep for next year.

This thread is a good reminder for me. I actually just moved out (On my own for the first time) about... three or four months ago, and I had to leave the plants I had behind. I now have a butt load of ladys mantle (Are they trying to tell me something?) Twin's white, and a rosebush I need to repot. I also have a couple of plants I took out of my Avic. Avic's terrarium after he passed, forgot what they were. this is all I have for now :(.