How Does Your Garden Grow?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Revision, Aug 5, 2012.

1. It's time for gardens to be showing major progress and early harvests to happen. In fact, just today, I harvested seeds from my petunias and harvested some catnip and lavender for drying. I may not have anything more than a few potted plants, but I feel they are soothing and wonderful.

I've taken a few pictures over the months I've had my little deck garden. Here's a few normal and micro shots of the lavender.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last one, of the leaves, is my favorite. Makes me feel like a plant pixie standing on the edge of a field.

So! Show me your plants, your gardens, your harvest, your spice planters! Talk about them, show them off, celebrate the beginning of the early harvest season!

2. I like lavender a lot, especially the scent. It's pretty too, though! Lovely pictures. Weather has been too nasty and my sprouts died maybe two months ago. >:[

3. Lovely flowers. : D I may share pics from the family garden myself.

4. Our garden is HUUUGE. I'll have to take pictures this week and edit this post. <3

5. Isabellas have to get pics of the forest they have now..

6. I let my garden go fallow this year. Need to start cleaning it up soon to prep for next year.

7. This thread is a good reminder for me. I actually just moved out (On my own for the first time) about... three or four months ago, and I had to leave the plants I had behind. I now have a butt load of ladys mantle (Are they trying to tell me something?) Twin's white, and a rosebush I need to repot. I also have a couple of plants I took out of my Avic. Avic's terrarium after he passed, forgot what they were. this is all I have for now :(.