How do You: Beat the Heat

In Hawaii, all curtains/blinds closed (windows open) and sitting inches away from the fan.

Now I'm in Upstate NY, moved here for many reasons but one of them was specifically because it was not as fucking hot.
So far, the hottest days have not been nearly as bad as Hawaiian summer. So just keep near a fan lol.

Maybe I will be able to manage without AC here as well.

Always drink a lot of water.
But if that isn't cutting it, stuff with electrolytes helps. Normally this is gatorade/powerade but if you got the cash, go for the stuff they put in the baby section to avoid all the sugar.
Also stop drinking soda.

As someone who lives in Tennessee, I beat the heat by doing the following:

Wearing as little clothing as possible
Drinking LOTS of water
Air conditioning on maximum power

Doesn't help the fact that I detest summer -_-

Reactions: Applo and Dipper
I channel the "cold" in FieryCold

Honestly, I get cold real easily. 23 degrees is juuust on the okay side of chill for me. 23 to maybe 28 celsius is pretty warm, but bearable. And then anything over 28 degrees is just plain death.

So late in May, while everyone else was starting to use their air conditioning, I stayed huddled up in my blanket and kept the heater on all night. Now that it's almost July, however, I can feel the full effects of summer. Ditched the sweaters, exchanged the heater for a fan, and now I've started to wear thinner clothing. I also keep a bottle of cold water around (which I do anyway, regardless of season). That's basically it. Otherwise, I just grit my teeth through it all.

I suppose, having previously grown up in a country where it is practically summer all year round makes me more tolerant to heat than most.

Reactions: Applo
I beat the heat by staying in air conditioning, dragging a lot of water with me wherever I go and generally abstaining from leaving the house unless I ABSOULETLY have too... or want to see a movie/ run an errand. Also, sometimes I am lazy and take the bus to stay cool.

Short answer: I lose.

Long answer: I have a fan. I also sleep on the cold, hard floor.

Swimming in a cold spring at a park is my favorite option.

Ice water, ice-cold sodas, ice cream... lots of AC and my fan in my bedroom.. Need to cut back on the AC but omg... it's so good!