"How did he find his way back, didn't you blind fold him!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Davion

Hey all,

I'm not actually "new", per se. I am Davion (registered under KnightofNightvale until I realized my old name was still available). My old account was deleted (by myself) like... four years ago? So this is a return for me; already reconnected with some people I knew & made friends with some of the slightly less ancient members. Nice to meet you all!

I'll be around mostly to light chit-chat in CBox, and perhaps some DnD or planned 1x1 RPS with those that are interested. I'll have to dig up some of my older work for examples.

Again, nice to meet you all!
Don't let Diana send her owls after me.
Lord help us all if she does.

Heya Dav, glad to have to back! If you need any help getting accustomed to the new site layout feel free to ask for help.

I'm interested in a DnD RP despite my lack of DnD experience, so would you mind tagging me if you end up GMing one?

@Daz : Gladly! I'm still looking for the best way to mechanically run a DnD game, because of the amount of back & forth that I need to do with every person for a single round. So once I've figured that out and set up shop, I will notify you. Always happy to teach the game.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
Welcome back, Davion :) Glad you decided to return!

Roll Intiative MOTHA FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello and welcome back to Iwaku, Davion! Hope you have a great time here ^_^

You look familiar to me, Davion.....maybe we've met before :thinking:

Welcome back, though! It's always nice to see people return to a new, shiny, dank Iwaku! Have fun~

Status
Not open for further replies.